The Assessment and Payment Process
Enrol, Pay and Start where and when you want!
- When a trainee enrols and pays for their online training course they will receive an automated confirmation email containing the URL link, username and password. This will be sent to the email address the trainee provides when enrolling.
- The trainee must be able to read and write in English as this program is delivered and assessed in English.
- The trainee can then sign in and begin the course by clicking on “Your Enrolments”.
How will the trainee be assessed?
Level 1 Course
- There are 3 components to the Level 1 course the trainee will have to complete:
- The learning material/video presentation
- 30 multiple choice questions (Automatically marked online as the trainee completes them)
- 20 short answer questions (Marked by one of our assessors in the Prime Skills Pty Ltd office)
Level 2 Course
- There are 3 components to the Level 2 course the trainee will have to complete:
- The learning material/video presentation
- 20 multiple choice questions and 13 true/false questions (Automatically marked online as the trainee completes them)
- 27 short answer questions (Marked by one of our assessors in the Prime Skills Pty Ltd office)
- Please Note: the trainee cannot proceed to the next module until they complete the knowledge check questions for the module they have completed. These questions are in the form of:
- True/ False questions
- Yes/ No questions
- Multiple choice questions
- Drag and drop questions
- The trainee can go back over materials covered if the need to revise or refresh their knowledge
- The trainee does not have to complete the course learning/video material at the one time, as the course will bookmark (save) allowing them to come back at anytime. However
- When the trainee has passed the multiple choice question section they will proceed to the final component of the course, the narrative questions.
- Once the narrative assessment questions have been answered, the trainee submits their answers to our assessor for correction. Please Note: the narrative assessment questions cannot be saved, once answered the submit button must be clicked in order for their answers to be emailed to the assessor for correction. Failure to do this will mean they will need to re-answer the narrative assessment questions and re-submit their answers.
How long does it take to receive the PDF Statement of Attainment?
trainees need to allow 48 business hours to receive their emailed PDF copy of their Statement of Attainment. A hard copy of the Statement of Attainment will be posted also.
What happens if the trainee does not pass?
Any trainee deemed NYC (not yet competent) will be emailed by the assessor to revise the learning material and to re-submit their narrative questions.
The level 1 course is a pre-requisite for the level 2 course. The student must provide a copy of their level 1 Statement of Attainment to our assessor should a level 2 course only be ordered. If the trainee orders the level 1 and level 2 course as a bundle course purchase they will receive a discount
How long to does the trainee have to complete the online training course?
The trainee has 30 days to complete their course or late fees may apply.
Please refer to the FAQ page for further information on our training courses, including information our fees, charges and our policies and procedures - or email our office should you have a query or require further information on our training courses.
Costs for Assessments and Certification:
Level 1 Course $99.00
Level 2 Course $149.00
All Combined Level 1 and 2 Courses for only $199.00
Level 1 Food Hygiene Course
Level 2 Food Safety Supervisor Courses
If you don’t wish to enroll online and use a credit card click here to email us. A payment form will then be emailed to you with alternate payment methods. The payment form needs to be completed and returned to our office, by scanning and emailing or faxing. Please note an additional $22.00 processing fee will be charged onto the course price (as the trainee will need to be manually enrolled into their course and the Prime Skills database)
Simply call our office on 1300 EAT SAFE (1300 328 723) or 0407 840 730 and one of our friendly staff can assist your enrolment process over the phone.
Please note the $22 processing fee will apply if a credit card is processed over the phone, as the trainee will then need to be manually enrolled into their online course and the Prime Skills database.